A lightweight 5″ frame that fits 20x20mm stacks or 26x26mm whoop AIO boards (diagonally).
The weight (including stack screws and frame screws) is 42-43g for both 12x12mm motor mount variations.
The arms are designed for 2004 motors but are also being used with smaller motors like 1805. These allow you to build a quad with an AUW way below 250g.
My reccomended setup uses the Fettec Kiss FC and 35A 4in1 ESC, TBS Crossfire Nano RX and TBS Unify Pro32 Nano. I wouldn’t recommend any stacks bigger than that since I designed this frame around the Fettec stack.
Camera mounts, antenna mounts and turtle fins are also available on Thingiverse:
All frame kits come with:
– 4x Arms (4mm thick)
– 2x Bottom Plate (2mm thick, if you choose the whoop AIO mounting option one of the two plates will have the extra screw holes)
– 1x Top Plate (2mm thick)
– 4x 20mm M3 Standoffs (Black, knurled)
– 4x 6mm M3 Button Head Hex Screw
– 4x 12mm M3 Button Head Hex Screw
– 4x 10 or 25mm M3 Button Head Hex Screw (10mm if you choose the whoop AIO option, 25mm for the 20x20mm mounting option)
– (4x) M3 Nut (only if you choose the whoop AIO mounting option)